Agenda for the Annual General Meeting - 22 September 2018
The Welsh Archery Association AGM will be held on 22 September 2018 following the Intercounties competition to be held at Blandy-Jenkins Archers, Llanharan, Pontyclun.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Acceptance of the minutes from the last AGM
2. Report from the Chairman
3. Report from the Secretary
4. Report from the Treasurer, including the approval of the accounts and confirmation of the accountants for next year
5. Membership Report
6. Election of Chairman
7. Election of Vice Chairman
8. Any Other Business – confirmation by members of changes to member fees
The date of the 2019 AGM will be confirmed when the 2019 Intercounties Competition date is set.